II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
Amphitheatre Parkway, 1600
Mountain View, California CA94043
Chaussee D'Etterbeek 180
Mr David Drummond
SVP Corporate Development and CLO
Mr Nicklas Lundblad
Director Public Policy and GR
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Innovation, jobs and growth
Future of the Internet
Intellectual property and licensing
Audiovisual Media Services Directive
Knowledge transfer and education
Grand coalition for digital jobs
European Internet Forum
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
|Marc||Van der Ham||24/02/2015||20/02/2016|
- American chamber of Commerce to the European Union (AmCham EU)
- The European Digital Media Association (EDiMA)
- European Internet Services Providers Association (EuroISPA)
- Interactive Advertising Bureau Europe (IAB Europe)
- Computer & Communications Industry Associations (CCIA)
- European Internet Foundation (EIF)
- TechAmerica Europe
- Open Forum Europe (OFE)
- Public Sector Information Alliance (PSI Alliance)
- Voice On Network Europe (VON Europe)
- Lisbon Council
- European Center for International Political Economy (ECIPE)
- European Policy Center (EPC)
- Digital Europe
01/2014 - 12/2014
3,500,000 € - 3,749,000 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
We have aimed to include as many costs and expenditures as possible following the Register’s guidelines. As a result our cost estimate to engage on EU policy debate in 2014 includes:
- Operating costs such as office space and expenditure.
- A percentage of salaries related to time spent on direct lobbying with EU institutions.
- A percentage of cost for external consultants related to time spent on direct lobbying, or organisation of direct lobbying with EU institutions.
- A percentage of the costs for trade associations and other organisations listed in the networking section related to the time spent on outreach with EU institutions, even when this group have themselves reported these amounts.
- A percentage of the cost for different policy related events in Brussels.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.