Consulmarc Sviluppo s.r.l.
I - Professional consultancies/law firms/self-employed consultants
Via Pezza Alta, 10/A
Oderzo (TV) 31046
Rue du Trone 113-115
Ms Elena Toffolo
Mr Paolo Snidero
Member of the Board of Directors
CONSULMARC SVILUPPO SRL was born in 1982 with the aim to provide companies with innovative services and projects dealing with internationalization, support to knowledge and employment.
In 1990 Consulmarc Sviluppo organises a control unit in Italy in Oderzo (TV), coordinating a network of companies in different European Countries called “Eurosistema”.
In 1991 Consulmarc Sviluppo creates its office in Brussels, participating as a member in the networks promoted by EU Commission DG enterprise and Industry and taking part in EU projects in partnership with public and private partners:
- It participates to more than 70 PROJECTS acquiring the capacity to elaborate and spread knowledge and enhance partnerships and networks through programmes exchange.
- It innovates its systems and technologies, with a focus on internal management databases and the ICT TOOLS supporting its partners and customers in Europe and outside
- It creates a 1200 entries PARTNERS DATABASE
- It teaches and works all around Europe, supported by high LEVEL CO-OPERATION with UNIVERSITIES and VET Institutes.
Consulmarc Sviluppo has re-designed its company strategy and conceived new contents and ways to deliver its services with the aim to insert them in a format which complements the company experience with local sustainable, innovative and inclusive growth, involving customers in collaborative networks, consistently with the new Europe 2020 EU regulations.
The new corporate paradigm of Consulmarc Sviluppo is based on three pillars:
- COMPETENCE OF THE WORKING GROUPS in the research of information and their transformation/conversion into high value skills that can be easily used by individuals, local authorities and companies to contribute to economic, social and local development
- APPLIED INNOVATION RESEARCH: development of projects aimed at achieving a new type of knowledge to be applied to the delivery of services
- TECHNOLOGIC TOOLS AND PLANNING: use of an internet-based platform which allows a high level of interaction between the website and the user as well as interoperability between operators. This guarantees a fast and secure access both from the intranet and from outside, in order to implement procedures and contribute to databases dealing with:
· Human resources
· European partners
· Good practices and financed projects
· Studies/ analysis and regional, national and EU regulations
JOB SERVICES DEPARTMENT:
Consulmarc Sviluppo was authorized by the national Ministry of Employment and Social Affairs to enrol on the “Job Agencies” register for:
- “HR RESEARCH AND SELECTION” (Aut.n. 5875 of the 26 February 2007);
- “OUTPLACEMENT AND REQUALIFICATION” SERVICES, targeting both employed and workers in a situation of mobility (Aut. n. 39/0001254 of the 26 January 2012);
- the Veneto Region has accredited Consulmarc Sviluppo for:
o “job services” (Regional decree n. 387 of 17 April 2012);
o Consulmarc Sviluppo Srl has been authorized as "Youth Corner" (YC) with regional authorization n.194 of 30 April 2014 – Operating Unit assisting young people to access to the Youth Guarantee at Regional level;
o With authorization n.A0613 Consulmarc Sviluppo has been accredited within the Training Organism Register for the guidance sector (Regional decree n.882 of the 27th November 2014).
EUROPEAN PROJECTS DIVISION
Over the years Consulmarc Sviluppo srl has evolved into a “multi-purpose subject” adding to its job – related service:
§ ACTIVITIES OF EU PROJECT DESIGN,
§ ACCREDITATION ACTIVITIES of companies and associations to EU Institutions,
§ FUND RAISING ACTIVITIES and studies supported by EU funds and International Financial Institutions funding programmes.
In order to do so, Consulmarc Sviluppo since 1990 has created an European Projects Division, who helps companies, association, training institutes and public administrations, at national and local level, to be informed and involved in r
The main EU policies followed by Consulmarc Sviluppo srl are:
The Company cooperates with FEBEA-Féderation Européenes des Banques Etiques et Alternatives, following national and EU policies connected to Social Impact and the promotion of Social Entrepreneurship (e.g.EU Social Business Initiative), to support the development of projects and initiatives involving Social Enterprises. The company has recently set-up a Temporary Association of Enterprises (ATI-Associazione Temporanea di Imprese) with SEFEA (Société Européenne de Finance Etique et Alternative), to support social impact projects through the Social Impact Accelerator, managed by the EU Investment Bank (EIB) and the EU Investment Fund (EIF). This ATI is now evolving into a more stable cooperation, in the form of a so called “Rete di Impresa”, a business network among SMEs.
In 2014-15 Consulmarc Sviluppo cooperated with the EU Parliament Vice-presidency to promote the establishment of the Social Economy Intergroup at the EU Parliament and it regularly participates in the intergroup public hearings and activities.
COMMUNITY LED LOCAL DEVELOPMENT
The company cooperates with Local Action Groups and Territorial Planning Alliances, as well as Italian and foreign Municipalities, to promote local development through EU funded programmes and Structural Funds, also considering innovative financial instruments such as the EFSI–EU Fund for Strategic Investments and developing contacts with related operational structures (e.g.the EU Investments Advisory Hub-EIAH).
Consulmarc Sviluppo has also cooperated with Treviso Municipality to create the "local Smart cities and EU Policies Department", where Mr Paolo Snidero, Member of the company Board, acts as advisor and lobbyist, assessing the feasibility of local projects, organising meetings with relevant networks and institutions in Brussels and developing training and capacity building initiatives for the Municipality public officers
Within the Youth Employment Initiative and the Youth Guarantee Programme, the company has obtained the Veneto Region authorization as "Youth Corner" (n.194; 30/04/2014), assisting young people to access Youth Guarantee at Regional level. As a provider of job-related services, Consulmarc Sviluppo also promoted 5 regional projects supported by the Youth Guarantee Programme.
The Company developed the “Antenna Sviluppo” pilot project, managed by a partnership of public and private stakeholders of Treviso District, promoting projects and actions to support employment for disadvantaged people in the area, involving municipalities, socio-economic public and private stakeholders and relevant EU networks such as EVTA-EU Vocational Training Association.
To support self-employment for NEET and unemployed, as a follow-up to the mentioned projects, the company developed relationships with micro-credit local and national providers, backed by its sound cooperation with SEFEA.
Employment promotion was also the theme of the FREE-IT Project (2013-1-IT2-GRU06-51845-1,LLP program–see below)
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION
Consulmarc Sviluppo follows energy efficiency and environmental policies and programes at EU, national and local level, to give first hand information to public or private customers interested in investing in the sectors.
The company has contributed to the development of the 1st EU ENERGY ESCO, which profit will be invested in social impact projects, creating new green jobs (Fondazione Comunità di Messina-SEFEA ENERGY ESCO).
Consulmarc Sviluppo works in these areas offering several services:
-Technical assistance in project drafting/management
-Provision of information on EU policies, legislation, funds
-Accreditation meetings at EU institutions, organisations and networks in Brussels
-Training courses, involving officers from EU institutions
-Use of the company BXL office
-Capacity building in applying to
Consulmarc Sviluppo operates in Brussels to collect first-hand information and develop meaningful relationships with relevant institutions and networks on policies of interest, funding programs, Financial Instruments: in doing so, it arranges meetings and/or conference calls with EU Officials, EU Parliament MEPs, organisations, diplomatic missions etc.
More specifically, Consulmarc Sviluppo develops activities and maintains relations in its main areas of interest. In the last 2 years:
In the SOCIAL IMPACT area the company, among others:
- attended meetings and follow-up correspondence with Officers of Unit C4, Asset Management of DG Financial Stability, Financial Markets and Capital Markets Union to gather first-hand information on the EU social entrepreneurship funds-EuSEF: the general and specific features that an Investment Fund has to fulfil to qualify as an EuSEF, the procedures to be followed to register the fund as an EuSEF, etc
- has contacted the EIAH, within the EIB with the aim to introduce local projects to be funded and to collect information and data on the EIAH procedures to select projects to be developed. Moreover our Company investigated the technical and professional requirements to fulfil to be included in the number of financial services providers which cooperate with the EIAH at national and sub-national level. More direct contact and activities are planned at the beginning of 2016
- got in touch with the EIF Officers in charge of Social Impact Accelerator management to gather information on requirements and technical characteristics social funds (and projects they want to support) should fulfil to be funded through the Social Impact Accelerator
In the EMPLOYMENT PROMOTION area, the company cooperates with EVTA-EU Vocational Training Association in the development of EU funded projects focused on training and employment promotion at EU and local level
In the COMMUNITY LED LOCAL DEVELOPMENT area, the company:
- organized business meetings in Brussels for the European Policies and Smart Cities Department of Treviso City, to introduce the Municipality at EU level and to collect information and contacts to take part in EU funded projects supporting Smart Cities and Communities development
- arranged a meeting with DG Regio Financial Instruments and IFI Relations (Head of Unit B3). The meeting focused on the EFSI and on the opportunity to finance projects at local level focused on smart cities, urban regeneration and social inclusion guaranteed by the EFSI
In the ENERGY EFFICIENCY and ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION areas the company:
- frequently attends Info Days organized in Brussels on EU working programs, such as Horizon 2020 calls for proposals in the energy efficiency and smart cities sectors
- has arranged several B2B meetings in Brussels with the aim to introduce our customers activities and business development plans to relevant Institutions, Networks and Foreign Diplomatic Missions to the EU Union, also to support them in commercial expansion in foreign markets and/or participation in calls for tenders. E.g. Meetings with DG Research & Innovation Unit I.2 Eco-Innovation; with POLIS Network Managing Director; with Mexico Embassy, with the European Renewable Energy Council General Secretary
Parliament’s intergroup on the social economy
The Company is involved in the following EU FUNDED PROJECTS:
- Coordinator of “EWIL - European Women Interactive Learning” project, promoted in 2009 in the framework of the Grundtvig programme, Learning Partnership strand. The project aims at enhancing women self promotion and enterpreneurship through ICT–based solution (2010-1-IT2-GRU06-13978-1). Star project Grundtvig 2012.
- Partner of “ATTRACT-Activate Tourism Training Resources for Accessible cities and Towns” project, promoted by Federalberghi Trieste/IT to improve the accessibility of tourist towns and cities (2010-1-IT1-LEO04-00987 7)
- Partner of “MT-AL - Music Trainers for Adult Learning” project, which aims at identifying innovative contents and methodologies to update music trainers profiles on new dynamics in using and approaching music, new techniques and methods to develop non formal learning for adult with small or no music competences (2011-IT2-GRU06-24630-6). Star project Grundtvig 2013
- Partner of “The History For You And For Me” project, which aims at fostering accessibility for several user categories (e.g. disabled and elderly people, families with children, etc.) to tourist cities, historical places and monuments (2012-1-LV1-GRU06-03576-5)
- Coordinator of “FREE–IT-Foster Re-integration and Enhance Employability through Inmates Training” project which focuses on the training of operators who, in different EU prisons, activate VET initiatives targeting convicts, in response to the economic crisis impact (2013-1-IT2-GRUO6-51845-1). The project has been awarded by the Slovenian LLP National Agency with the Golden Apple Quality Award.
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Consulmarc Sviluppo is:
- partner of the EAN (European Academy Network Brussels) since 2001, in partnership with training and private companies, Universities and associations involved in LLP Programme 2007-2013 coming from different EU countries, with the aim to, through non formal training, create "laboratories" between trainers and stake-holders on different topics EU policies (calls for tenders, environment, International Financial Institutions, urban regeneration, etc.).
- partner of the EUE-Net project www.eue-net.org, launched in 2007 by DG EAC in the framework of the Erasmus programme, aiming at creating a EU Cooperation Network between public and private entities to perform new cooperation models of apprenticeships throughout Europe (Ref code:134546-LLP-1-2007-1-RO-ERASMUS-EN)
- partner of the “Business Success Through Vocational Training” project promoted by the Southern Derbyshire Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise in the framework of Leonardo Da Vinci Programme (Ref code:UK/96/2/1163/II.1.1b/FPC);
- partner of EVTA (European Vocational Training Association Brussels) in actions and projects connected to "Europe2020" priorities in the field of vocational training aiming at defining targets and objectives related to "an Agenda for new competences and new working places", especially in the creativity, entertainment, hospitality and tourism fields in Europe: http://www.evta.net/html_pc/index.html
- consultant of DG EAC in the tender EACEA/2009/02 “Feasibility Study for Actions to Support the Mobility of Literary Translators”: the approved bid includes a co-operation with Departments of Language, Translation and Interpreting Universities and with renowned researchers and experts in 33 Countries: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/LLp/studies/study_suport_mobility_literary_translators.php
- partner of ISNART (Italian Research National Institute of Tourism) actively working in drafting the new governmental policies of quality standardisation;
- partner of OITS (Organisation Internationale du Tourisme Social) working in the sector of accessibility for all;
- credited by European Commission DG EAC Comenius–Grundtvig Database for the programming period 2007-2013;
- member of EUWIN network, an initiative of the European Commission’s Directorate General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
01/2014 - 12/2014
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.