Dröge & van Drimmelen
I - Professional consultancies/law firms/self-employed consultants
The Hague 2512 JK
Mr Frans van Drimmelen
Ms Maria Lene ten Ham
Dröge & van Drimmelen is specialized in public affairs and corporate communication. In the field of public affairs we hold a strong record in representing the interests of companies and organizations towards governmental bodies and political parties in the Netherlands and EU. We assist companies, interest groups and governmental organizations in order to strengthen their position in public issues. In corporate communication we focus on developing and implementing strategies, especially on social and public communication.
Working with Dröge & van Drimmelen means that you will be advised by experienced professionals in public affairs and corporate communication. It is our strong belief that these two disciplines strengthen each other on a strategic level.
Digital Single Market
Pensions & insurances
- Digital Agenda
- 2011/0359(COD) Statutory audit of public-interest entities: specific requirements
- 2011/0308(COD) Company law: annual financial statements, consolidated financial statements and related reports of certain types of undertakings
- COM(2012)0055 Agenda for adequate, safe and sustainable pensions. White Paper
- SWD(2012)0007 Agenda for adequate, safe and sustainable pensions. White Paper. Impact assessment
- SWD(2012)0008 Agenda for adequate, safe and sustainable pensions. White Paper. Executive summary of the impact assessment.
|No accredited persons|
- Groene Zaak
01/2013 - 12/2013
< 9,999 €
< 99,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code:
Code of Conduct Dutch Association for Pubic Affairs