II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Avenue Palmerston, 4
Mr Daniel HEC
Mr Daniel HEC
. to promote safety, reliability, cost effectiveness and environmental advantages of natural gas systems and appliances
· to identify, monitor and take action on technical legislation at EU level
· to promote with the EU institutions fair European legislation reflecting the industry’s high safety record and respecting subsidiary
· to actively monitor standardisation activities related to natural gas conducted by CEN, ISO, OIML and others
· to identify appropriate levels of competence for a safe and effective operation of gas systems
· to study any technical subject of interest for its members
· to promote cooperation with other associations representing the gas industry and the manufacturers
- Member of the “Industrial Emissions Directive (IED) Article 13 Forum”
o Article 13 of the Directive 2010/75/EU on Industrial Emissions
o Member of the Technical Working Group (TWG) for revision of Best Available Technique (BAT) reference documents (BREFs)
o Nomination of experts in the review process of the “BREF Large Combustion Plants”
- “DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the limitation of emissions of certain pollutants into the air from medium combustion plants”
o Medium Combustion Plants Directive (MCPD) (2013/0442 (COD))
- “Consultation on an EU strategy for liquefied natural gas and gas storage”
- “Measuring Instruments Directive” – MID
- “Gas Appliance Directive” – GAD
- Smart Gas Grid : http://www.marcogaz.org/index.php/videos
Technical policy and legislation regarding gas infrastructure, gas utilisation and environment in Europe.
European energy policy. Climate change.
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
International Gas Union
01/2014 - 12/2014
600,000 € - 699,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
The annual budget of the Association is indicated.
This budget is totally finaced through membership fees.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.