Udruga poreznih stručnjaka
III - Non-governmental organisations
Non-governmental organisations, platforms and networks and similar
(+385) 309 83 55
Mr Drazen Nimcevic
Ms Ivana Vitovski
Member of Executive Committee
The Association is founded for the purpose of organized and active participation in establishment, building and improvement of modern tax system in the Republic of Croatia, with the basic activity to professionally educate and prepare members of the Association which are active in the tax field and who will work as tax consultants or advisors. The goal of the Association is to bring together the interests of tax consultants and advisors with the purpose of realization of the Association’s activities.
The activities of the Association are:
- Participation in establishment, building and improvement of the tax system and tax politics in the Republic of Croatia,
- Cooperation with other related institutions in Croatia and abroad,
- Pledging for construction of ethical codex of tax consultants and advisors,
- Pledging for reputation and status of profession of tax consultants and advisors,
- Pledging for additional non-institutional education and exchange of professional opinions of the Association’s members,
- Organization of consultations, seminars, round tables and other forms of informing members about the novelties in legislation, profession and practice in the tax consultancy field and other complementary fields.
|No accredited persons|
We have a status of observer within the Confédération Fiscale Européenne - CFE, http://www.cfe-eutax.org
01/2013 - 12/2013
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
The funding of our organisation is mostly received from membership fee and a minor part is received from a seminar organisation.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.