DIE FÜHRUNGSKRÄFTE - DFK
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade unions and professional associations
Mr Dr. Ulrich Goldschmidt
Mr Sebastian Müller
Sprecher der Geschäftsführung
The association DIE FÜHRUNGSKRÄFTE - DFK represents the interests of managers, executives and managerial staff in germany in all branches. DFK was founded in 1919, meanwhile the association has about 25.000 members in its federation-network.
DFK’s business is to reperesent the interests of it’s members regarding their professional, economical, social, political and legal concerns. The representation of these interests is the core-competence of DFK. In details:
· DFK takes his active part in politics and participates e.g. in the legislative procedure and consultations.
· DFK gives it’s members legal protection and support in all legal questions and legal affairs in connection with their professional concerns (labour law, social law, tax law, criminal law). That includes: Advice concerning the contract, all other professional interests, representation in court, in urgent cases immediate advice via telephone or e-mail.
· DFK is a network. Members have the opportunity to get in touch with the other members for an interchange of views and opinions, of knowledge and experiences.
· DFK publishes a members-magazine, newsletters with useful information for executives and managerial staff. In the protected member area on the Internet you can get model contracts, leaflets etc. DFK also allocates results of his annual survey about the salary- and working-time-situation of executives and managers.
· DFK cooperates with other associations and businesses to offer exclusive conditions e.g. for further education, insurances, personnel consultants.
-White Paper Pensions
-Green Paper on a 2030 framework for climate and energy policies
-Green Paper on Corporate Governance
-Data Protection at work
-Consultation on the results of the study on the operation and the impacts of the statute für a European company (SE)
-Consultation on the EU 2020 Strategy
|No accredited persons|
-European Movement Germany (Europäische Bewegung Deutschlands)
-a number of European Federation of Managers in various branches: FECEC, FECC, FECER, eTIC
01/2014 - 12/2014
10,000 € - 24,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.