Samsung Electronics Europe
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
Samsung House, 1000
Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS
Rue de la Loi 82
Mr Young Hoon Eom
President of Samsung Electronics Europe
Mr SW Kim
President, Head of Corporate Affairs
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. is an electronics and information technology company headquartered in Seoul, South Korea with sales networks and assembly plants in global sites across the world.
Samsung Electronics Europe is trading as Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales, and its sole shareholder is Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. situated in South Korea.
The declaration in the transparency register is meant to reflect the public affairs activities of the subsidiaries of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. located in the EU.
- Regulation on consumer product safety and repealing Council Directive 87/357/EEC and Directive 2001/95/EC
- Directive concerning measures to ensure a high common level of network and information security across the Union
- Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Regulation on market surveillance of products and amending Council Directives 89/686/EEC and 93/15/EEC, and Directives 94/9/EC, 94/25/EC, 95/16/EC, 97/23/EC, 1999/5/EC, 2000/9/EC, 2000/14/EC, 2001/95/EC, 2004/108/EC, 2006/42/EC, 2006/95/EC, 2007/23/EC, 2008/57/EC, 2009/48/EC, 2009/105/EC, 2009/142/EC, 2011/65/EU, Regulation (EU) No 305/2011, Regulation (EC) No 764/2008 and Regulation (EC) No 765/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Regulation laying down measures concerning the European single market for electronic communications and to achieve a Connected Continent, and amending Directives 2002/20/EC, 2002/21/EC and 2002/22/EC and Regulations (EC) No 211/2009 and (EU) No 531/2012
- Directive on the accessibility of public sector bodies' websites
Better Internet for Kids
Cloud Special Interest Group
Engagement with members of the EU institutions on topics from the fields of the interest as checked below.
50%: 8 25%: 8
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
|Ds (Dong Seek)||PARK||17/12/2014||15/12/2015|
01/2013 - 12/2013
900,000 € - 999,999 €
EU Webinos project
The estimated costs are meant to capture all activities carried out with the objective to directly or indirectly participate in the development of EU policy.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.