Connect-EU Materials Group
Regional R&D Platform Grouping
IV - Think tanks, research and academic institutions
Think tanks and research institutions
Plaça de la ciència, 2
Mr ----- -----
Mr Juanjo Martin
Connect-EU materials was designed to promote the participation of Catalonia in the EU’s Seventh R&D Framework Programme and specifically in the field of materials technology.
This initiative, run by the Government of Catalonia through ACC1Ó and AGAUR, addresses the main innovation stakeholders of Catalonia:
-Universities and public and private research centres
- To promote the participation of Catalan businesses in the Seventh Framework Programme.
- To increase the number of projects led by Catalonia.
- To favour the training of project managers and their involvement in international R&D projects.
- To create a stable mechanism that facilitates the definition of the European R&D strategy in Catalonia.
- To become an active region in the European Research Area and increase the number of joint R&D activities with other regions and states.
- To favour the internationalisation of Catalonia’s technology agents.
- To boost knowledge transfer between the academic and business worlds.
2 persons managing the preparation of the contributions, who are at the same time the coordinators of Connect-EU materials' activities.
|No accredited persons|
12/2013 - 12/2014
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
We are just a group, without legal statutes. We are coordinated by the Catalan Government and we represent all Catalan organisations working on R&D in materials technology.
We are a kind of technology platform without legal statutes but regulated by the government.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code: