Koch Companies Public Sector, LLC
Delaware limited liability company, United States of America
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
4111 E 37th St North
(+1 316) 828 7082
Mr Philip Ellender
President & COO, Government and Public Affairs
Mr Thomas Dubois
Managing Director, Government and Public Affairs
Koch Companies Public Sector, LLC seeks to ensure that the Koch Companies have the best possible public sector environment in which to freely practice Principled Entrepreneurship(TM) by systematically applying Market-Based Management(TM).
All initiatives in the areas of environmental protection, trade, and internal market, such as the recast of the fertilizer regulation, REACH and EU's free trade agreement negotiations.
|No accredited persons|
- European Center for Public Affairs (ECPA)
- Hydrocarbon Resins, Rosin Resins and Pine Chemicals Producers Association (HARRPA)
- European Justice Forum (EJF)
- Committee of PET manufacturers in Europe (CPME)
- European Oil Company Organisation for Environment, Health & Safety (CONCAWE)
01/2014 - 12/2014
200,000 € - 299,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.