I - Professional consultancies/law firms/self-employed consultants
Avenue Edmond Parmentier, 8
(+33)970 449 234
Mr Robin EDME
Mr Robin EDME
Launched in 2001 by the former President and founder of the French Social Investment Forum (FIR / www.frenchsif.org) and of Eurosif (European Social Investment Forum / www.eurosif.org), Maqassar is an CSR & SRI Executive consulting firm which proivdes 3 main lines of services:
1] Providing CSR & SRI state-of-the-art executive consulting services to companies and the investor value chain actors;
2] Identify and promote key strategic and pionneering CSR & SRI issues towards the EU institutions which would help framing their future policies;
3] Representing companies and investors' interests at EU level (European Commission, European Parliament and European stakeholders).
Union Capital Markets
Financial markets & industry
Extra-financial & financial reporting
Corporate Social Responsibility
Socially Responsible Investing
|No accredited persons|
The managing partner of Maqassar is the former President and founder of the French Social Investment Forum and of Eurosif; he is also the:
- Coordinator of the ECRA (European Combined Reporting Alliance) initiative;
- Member of the Qualified Personalities College of the French Institute of Board Members (IFA / Institut Français des Administrateurs), of the International Social Observatory created by Suez (OSI / Observatoire Social International) and of the Comité 21
- Member of the Responsible Investor Award Jury (2008, presided by J. Attali – 2009, presided by E. Orsenna)
- Board Member of European Partners for the Environment (EPE / www.epe.be
- Member of the Task-Force « Rethinking Asset Management » of the CEPS (Center for European Policy Studies) – ECMI (European Capital Markets Institute) launched at the request of the European Commission
01/2014 - 12/2014
< 9,999 €
< 99,999 €
Activité de veille
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
Accounts are being certified by a chartered accountant.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.