Navigation path

Additional tools

    Profile of registrant


Identification number in the register: 71846703030-55
Registration date: 15/01/2010 09:44:11

The information on this entity was last modified on: 05/01/2015 14:48:44
The date of the last annual update was: 05/01/2015 14:48:44

This entry follows the format of the previous Register. It will be changed to the new format when the entity makes the next update.
Next update due latest on: 27/04/2015

    Registrant : Organisation or self-employed individual


Joint Stock Company

    Section of registration

II - In-house lobbyists and trade/professional associations

Companies & groups

    Contact details

Piata Presei Libere, 3
Bucharest 013702

(+40) 214005229


    Person with legal responsibility


Chief Executive Officer

    Person in charge of EU relations

Mr  Adrian Ionescu

Director Regulatory Affairs Division

    Goals / remit

Telekom Romania Communications is the incumbent fixed telecommunications provider in Romania and nowadays is ranked one of the best Romanian companies in the market. Romtelecom has evolved intelligently, with many efforts, from a former state monopoly to a private company, owned by OTE International Investment Ltd. which controls 54.01% of its shares capital and Romanian State which controls the remaining of 45.99%. Today, Telekom Romania offers reliable, innovative and easy-to-use services, from the traditional fixed telephony to high quality Internet, digital TV, to the most secure hosting data center in Romania, voice and data bundled services and a permanently supervised and improved Customer Care program.

The Corporate mission is to deliver promptly ever-growing reliable telecommunication and entertainment services and the Corporate vision is that Telekom Romania is the service company setting the standards within Romania, by exceeding the expectations of customers, employees and shareholders in the provision of high quality communication, entertainment and IT solutions.

  • European
  • national


Information Society

    Number of persons involved in the activities described in the box above


    Persons accredited for access to European Parliament premises

No accredited persons

    Fields of interest

  • Audiovisual and Media
  • Competition
  • Consumer Affairs
  • Development
  • Economic and Financial Affairs
  • Education
  • Employment and Social Affairs
  • Enterprise
  • Environment
  • General and Institutional Affairs
  • Information Society
  • Internal Market
  • Regional Policy
  • Research and Technology
  • Trade

    Membership and affiliation

S.C. TELEKOM ROMANIA COMMUNICATIONS a member of the following National and International Associations:

• AOTR - Romanian Telecommunications Operators' Association
• ANISP - National Association of the Internet Service Providers from Romania
• ETNO – European Telecommunications Network Operators’ (Incumbents) Association
• ITU – International Telecommunications Union
• CDG – CDMA Development Group
• American Chamber of Commerce

    Financial data

01/2014  -  12/2014

50,000 €

0 €

0 €

    Code of conduct

By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.