IV - Think tanks, research and academic institutions
Think tanks and research institutions
Rue Wiertz, 11
Mr Karl von Wogau
Ms Josepha von Wolff Metternich
The Kangaroo Group, Free Movement and Security, is an organisation of cross-party Members from the European Parliament, Commission, Council and of Industry and Academia, working to enhance European unity step by step around the pursuit of common projects. The motto of the Kangaroo Group is: Free Movement and Security.
The objective is the further realisation of the European Home Market with:
- A safe and prosperous Europe for its citizens,
- The removal of any remaining barriers to the four freedoms (free movement of goods, persons, services and capital),
- A regulatory enviroment in Europe which ensures and improves the competitivness of European industry in world markets,
- A competitive social market economy founded on the principle of subsidiarity,
- The stability of the Euro,
- Effective measures to make the external borders of the Union safe,
- A Common Security and Defence Policy.
ongoing initiatives in the field of the Internal Market, Financial Services, Intellectual Property, Security and Defence
elaborating proposals and accompanying projects in the fields mentioned above
Organisation of events concerning the realisation of the Internal Market, the Stability of the Euro and the Common Foreign and Security Policy.
100%: 2 75%: 1
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
01/2014 - 12/2014
200,000 € - 299,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.