Danske Slagterier, SA (Danish Bacon and Meat Council)
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Copenhagen V 1609
(+45) 33 11 60 50
Mr Asger Krogsgaard
Mr Knud Buhl
Danske Slagterier (DS) is a subsidiary of the general Danish Agricultural Organisation Landbrug & Fødevarer.
Danske Slagterier , Danish Bacon & Meat Council, is the umbrella organisation for the two co-operative slaughterhouses, Danish Crown and TiCan, and the pig farmers who own them. A number of companies related to the industry are also members of DS.
The primary aim of the organisation is to safeguard and promote the interests of pig producers and the pork and bacon industry.
Danske Slagterier's representative office in Brussels is involved in activities related to the objectives of the organization:
- Looking after the interests of its members, e.g. in relation to the European Commission, the European Council and the European Parliament.
- Handling external relations, especially in relation to the Japanese, American, Russian, Korean, Indian and the Philippian market
- Agricultural Policy and Market Management
- Trade Policy
- Food Safety, Veterinary and Sanitary Policy
- Internal market
- Research and Development
- Agricultural Export Promotion implementation
- EU-Korea FTA implementation
- EU-Japan FTA negociation
- TTIP, TPP,TPA
- Trade relations in general and in particular with Japan, China, Korea, Philippines, Australia, Russia, USA, Canada and South America
I.e. Agriculture and rural development, consumer affairs, animal health and welfare, trade, food safety, internal market, environment, sustainability, climate change. Please see below (consultations and roadmaps) for further areas.
|No accredited persons|
Danske Slagterier, SA. is e.g. a member of Clitravi(Liaison Centre for the Meat Processing Industry in the European Union), EFPRA (European Fat Processors and Renderers Association), IMS (International Meat Secretariat) and UECBV (Union Européenne du Commerce du Bétail et de la Viande).
01/2013 - 11/2013
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.