The Quoted Companies Alliance
Company limited by guarantee in the UK
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
Kinghorn Street, 6
London EC1A 7HW
(+44)020 7600 3745
Mr Tim Ward
Mr Tim Ward
The Quoted Companies Alliance (QCA) is the independent membership organisation that champions the interests of small and mid-size quoted companies. We define small and mid-size quoted companies as those 2,000+ quoted companies outside the FTSE 350 (including those on AIM and ISDX), representing 85% of UK quoted companies.
Our current focus is on the European Commission Green Paper on Capital Markets Union, the European Commission consultation on the review of the Prospectus Directive, MiFID II/MiFIR, the Market Abuse Regulation, the Central Securities Depositories Regulation, and the Shareholder Rights Directive.
Consultations responded to in the last two years:
- QCA Response to ESMA Consultation on draft RTS on prospectus related issues under the Omnibus II Directive
- QCA Response to the European Commission - Public Consultation on the Small Business Act
- QCA Response to European Commission - Impact of IFRS in the EU
- QCA Response to ESMA - Draft Technical Standards on the Market Abuse Regulation
- QCA Response to ESMA - Draft Technical Advice on Possible Delegated Acts Concerning the Market Abuse Regulation
- QCA Response to the European Commission - The European Commission's strategy on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) 2011-2014: achievements, shortcomings and future challenges
- QCA Response to ESMA - Discussion Paper on MiFID/MiFIR draft RTS/ITS
- QCA Response to ESMA - Consultation Paper on MiFID/MiFIR Technical Advice
- QCA Response to ESMA Draft Technical Standards for the Regulation on improving securities settlement in the EU and on CSD
- QCA Response to ESMA Guidelines on Alternative Performance Measures
- QCA Response to ESMA's policy orientations on possible implementing measures under the Market Abuse Regulation
QCA Response to the European Commission's Green Paper on the Long-Term Financing of the European Economy
- QCA Response to ESMA's Draft Regulatory Technical Standards on Supplements to a Prospectus
- QCA Response to ESMA's Call for Evidence on the Short Selling Regulation
The Quoted Companies Alliance's main campaigning activities are associated with financial and equity market regulation, shareholder rights, IFRS, company law, corporate governance and transparency.
50%: 1 25%: 2
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
The Quoted Companies Alliance is a founder member of EuropeanIssuers, a pan-European organisation representing the interests of over 9,000 quoted companies in fourteen European countries, with a secretariat in Brussels.
07/2013 - 06/2014
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.