Aalto-korkeakoulusäätiö / Aalto University
IV - Think tanks, research and academic institutions
P.O. box: 11000
Espoo FI-00076 AALTO
(+358) 9 47001
Ms Tuula Teeri
The Aalto University strives to change the world through top-quality interdisciplinary research, pioneering education, surpassing traditional boundaries, and renewal. The Aalto University educates responsible, broadminded experts with a comprehensive understanding of complex subjects to act as society's visionaries.
The best connect and succeed at Aalto University, an institution internationally recognized for the impact of its science, art, and learning.
* A passion for exploring boundaries.
* The freedom to be creative and critical.
* The courage to influence and excel.
* The responsibility to care, accept and inspire.
* Founded on high ethics, openness, and equality.
The increasing societal impact of universities creates both challenges and opportunities, which can be summarized as follows:
* Focusing of operations based on quality
* Making use of multidisciplinary expertise and partnerships to develop innovation know-how
* Professionalizing university services and exploitation of information technology
Prof. Riitta Salmelin / 2013–pres European Commission, Member of President’s Science and Technology Advisory Council (PSTAC)
total personnel of the university
|No accredited persons|
01/2014 - 12/2014
< 9,999 €
Framework programmes etc.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.