McD Europe Franchising LLC
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
Cordy House, 91 Curtain Road
London EC2A 3BS
(+44)20 3530 6708
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 19 McDonald's Stockholm building 5th floor
P.O. box: McDonald's
Mr Julian Hilton-Johnson
Vice President, Global Engagement and Policy
Mr Serge Thines
EU Public Affairs Director
With more than 8,400 restaurants in 39 European countries, employing approx. Over 430,000 people and serving an average of 15 million customers a day, McDonald’s and its franchisees are dedicated to offering its customers a wide variety of high quality menu options at an affordable price which complement a balanced lifestyle.
We aim to assist as appropriate European decision-makers and opinion-formers in making informed decisions and contributing to knowledgeable debates by sharing in transparent manner relevant information and our business expertise in areas of public policies where we are able to input usefully.
- Implementation of various aspects of the Food Information to Consumers Regulation 1169/2011
- Nutrition-related initiatives, such as those discussed at the EU platform for action on diet, physical activity and health
- Data Privacy
- Audio-Visual Media Services
- Employment-related initiatives especially concerning the future of employment in Europe
- Circular Economy
- Animal Health and Welfare legislation including those related to the use of antibiotics in farming
- EU Platform for action on diet, physical activity and health (through Serving Europe and the World Federation of Advertisers)
- Advisory Group on Food Chain, animal and plant health (through Serving Europe)
75%: 1 25%: 1
The role of employees in public affairs also encompasses global issues, support to McDonald's markets in Europe and services to McDonald's business units.
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
-American Chamber of Commerce to the EU
-Brunswick (Consultancy fees are included in McDonald's Europe estimated cost to direct representation of interests to EU institutions)
-World Federation of Advertisers (WFA)
-Advertising Education Forum
01/2016 - 12/2016
300,000 € - 399,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code:
Society of European Affairs Professionals (SEAP)