II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
Boulevard du Théâtre, 3
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 19
Stockholm building 5th floor
P.O. box: McDonald's
Mr Douglas Goare
President of McDonald's Europe
Mr David Coleman
Senior Director, European Public Affairs
With more than 7,700 restaurants in 38 European countries, employing approx. 425,000 people and serving an average of 15 million customers a day, McDonald’s Europe is dedicated to offering its customers a wide variety of high quality menu options at an affordable price which complement a balanced lifestyle.
We aim to assist as appropriate European decision-makers and opinion-formers in making informed decisions and contributing to knowledgeable debates by sharing in transparent manner relevant information and our business expertise in areas of public policies where we are able to input usefully.
- Implementation of various aspects of the Food Information to Consumers Regulation 1169/2011
- Nutrition-related initiatives, such as those discussed at the EU platform for action on diet, physical activity and health
- Employment-related initiatives especially concerning the future of employment in Europe
- Communication on the Circular Economy
- Proposal for Regulation on Official Controls
- Animal Health and Welfare legislation including those related to the use of antibiotics in farming
- EU Platform for action on diet, physical activity and health (through EMRA)
- Advisory Group on Food Chain, animal and plant health (through EMRA)
50%: 1 25%: 1
David Coleman, Senior Director European Public Affairs, McDonald's Europe
Balázs Pályi, Manager European Public Affairs, McDonald's Europe
Both employees do not work fulltime on EU issues as their roles also encompass global issues, support to McDonald's Europe markets and services to McDonald's Europe business units.
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
-American Chamber of Commerce to the EU
-European Modern Restaurant Association (EMRA)
-Society of European Affairs Professionals (SEAP)
-Strategis Communications (Consultancy fees to Strategis Communications are included in McDonald's Europe estimated cost to direct representation of interests to EU institutions)
-World Federation of Advertisers (WFA)
01/2014 - 12/2014
300,000 € - 399,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
Estimated costs have been calculated in accordance with SEAP guidelines.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code:
Society of European Affairs Professionals (SEAP)