Turkish Cypriot Chamber of Commerce
Chamber of Commerce
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Bedrettin Demirel Caddesi, 90
Lefkosa (Nicosia) -
Ms Aysun Onet
Ms Lale Shener
KTTO is the leading business representation organization in Northern Cyprus, representing the general economic interest of close to 3,000 enterprises from a wide range of sectors from trade to manufacturing and from tourism to financial services and construction, amounting to 95% of the Turkish Cypriot economy.
KTTO’s mission is to promote the economic development of Northern Cyprus by serving its members at home and abroad, through upholding the principles of private enterprise and free and fair trade.
KTTO is committed to promoting the economic interests of the Turkish Cypriot community at EU level and facilitate the private sector's integration to the EU.
The Chamber strives to contribute to the efforts in preparing the Turkish Cypriot business community for the adoption of EU standards and the implementation of the acquis, to enhance the productivity and competitiveness of the private sector.
- Application of the "Republic of Cyprus" for the registration of "Halloumi/Hellim" as a Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) under Regulation (EU) No 1151/2012.
- COM(2004)466 Final, 2004/0148 (ACC), Proposal for a Council Regulation on special conditions for trade with those areas of the Republic of Cyprus in which the Government of the Republic of Cyprus does not exercise effective control.
-COSME and Horizon 2020 Programmes: the calls for proposals within the framework of COSME are being followed closely
- EU Late Payment Directive 2011/7/EU
- European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) legislative proposal
- Implementation of the "Green Line Regulation" (Council Regulation No 866/2004)
- Council Regulation (EC) No 389/2006 of 27 February 2006,establishing an instrument of financial support for encouraging the economic development of the Turkish Cypriot community
- Communication and advocacy activities.
- KTTO newsletter
100%: 1 50%: 1
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
- European Small Business Alliance (ESBA)
- World Chambers Federation
- Islamic Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Society of European Affairs Professionals (membership of the Brussels Representative)
12/2013 - 12/2014
50,000 € - 99,999 €
Aid Regulation 389/2006, European Commission, EU
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code:
SEAP Code of Conduct