BIPAR - European Federation of Insurance Intermediaries
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Avenue Albert-Elisabeth, 40
Mr Alessandro DE BESI
Mr Nico DE MAESSCHALCK
In accordance with our bylaws, the objectives of BIPAR are :
1) to exchange information between its members;
2) to examine jointly subjects of general interest;
3) to brief national or international organisations and to represent the industry on such organisations;
4) to intervene with public authorities to defend the interests of the industry;
5) to inform the public of the role of producers of insurance and reinsurance.
IMD II, PRIPS, MIFID
BIPAR promotes and defends the Public Affairs interests of its members with European and international institutions.
The range of interests is wide : taxation, international trade, insurance and insurance intermediation regulation, financial regulation, competition,...
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
World federation of Insurance Intermediaries (WFII)
01/2013 - 12/2013
200,000 € - 299,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
BIPAR is financed by way of membership fees of its members
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.