Federation of European Film Directors - Fédération Européenne des Réalisateurs de l'Audiovisuel
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade unions and professional associations
Avenue de la Toison d'Or, 60C
Mr Hakan Bjerking
Chairman of Executive Committee
Ms Pauline Durand-Vialle
Chief Executive Officer
The Federation of European Film Directors (FERA), is a European, non-profit federation of 35 directors’ professional associations in 29 countries. Founded in Venice, Italy, in 1980, FERA has responded to the many changes in the audiovisual industry over the last thirty years always with the focus on how to maximize the creative, social and commercial potential of the audiovisual industry, art and culture.
- ongoing copyright reform
- new Creative Europe programme (MEDIA)
- upcoming AVMS Directive
Licenses for Europe
Cinema Expert Group / DG Connect
- Providing expertise on the European audiovisual sector and its professional directors situation when required to all relevant EU institutions
- Follow up of relevant legislative process
Our office is dedicated to
- represent the interest of directors as European audiovisual professionals at European level
- provide networking opportunities for our national member organizations
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
01/2014 - 12/2014
50,000 € - 99,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
FERA, AISBL is a member-based organization ; its income is based on its members' contributions.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.