FRUCOM - European Federation of the Trade in Dried Fruit, Edible Nuts, Processed Fruit & Vegetables, Processed Fishery Products, Spices and Honey
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Rue de Trèves, 49-51
P.O. box: 14
Ms Cristina Moser
Ms Cristina Moser
FRUCOM pursues the following objectives:
- To bring together importers, agents, brokers and other traders in Dried Fruit, Edible Nuts, Processed Fruit & Vegetables, Processed Fishery Products, Spices, Honey and Similar Foodstuffs within a common organisation in order to facilitate and promote the activities of and cooperation among operators at European level;
- To represent, defend and promote at EU level the general interests of the sector and the common interests of FRUCOM members (national associations of traders in Dried Fruit, Edible Nuts, Processed Fruit & Vegetables, Processed Fishery Products, Spices or Honey).
To attain these objectives, FRUCOM undertakes the following activities:
- Monitor and circulation of information to FRUCOM members on the EU legislation and policy developments in the fields of: international trade, agriculture, food safety, fisheries and customs.
- Permanent link with the institutions of the European Union, the key decision-makers at EU level and other trade associations in the agri-foodstuffs sector, as well as, where necessary, with any other competent international body, with a view to representing and defending the professional interests of all its Members;
- Coordination of actions by its Members and adoption of positions on all matters of common interest in the name of the trade in Dried Fruit, Edible Nuts, Processed Fruit & Vegetables, Processed Fishery Products, Spices, Honey or Similar Foodstuffs;
- Networking platform where FRUCOM members can meet and exchange views;
- Promoting the visibility of the sector at European level.
DG Trade: rules trade preferences (GSP, GSP+, FTA, EPA), graduation, tariffs, quotas, duties, negociations with third countries, CN codes
DG SANTE: Contaminants, pesticides, additives maximum levels and controls, hygiene rules, rules on health certificates /Labelling rules/Official controls legislation/Traceability
TAXUD: modernisation customs codes, origin certification, anti-dumping rules
MARE: IUU, fish labelling
DG AGRI: quality standards, Organic legislation
Civil dialogue group horiticulture, organic farming, international aspects and quality
some DG SANTE stakeholders meetings
- Food safety
- Import controls
- International trade
- Customs procedures
100%: 1 50%: 2
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Member of SACAR (Joint Secretariat of Agricultural Trade Associations)
Indirect member (via SACAR) of :
01/2014 - 12/2014
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
FRUCOM's budget is exclusively financed by membership fees.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.