Eastern Norway County Network
Political alliance of regional councils
VI - Organisations representing local, regional and municipal authorities, other public or mixed entities, etc.
c/o Akershus fylkeskommune
P.O. box: 1200, Sentrum
Mr Roger Ryberg
Chairman of the Regional Cooperation Board
Ms Ann Irene Saeternes
Head of European Affairs
The overall aim of ENCN is to:
• Further develop Eastern Norway as a sustainable and competitive region in Europe.
• Secure a balanced and sustainable development within the region through polycentric development. This will help to ease the pressure on the capital region and strengthen the rest of the territory.
Eastern Norway County Network has main focus on:
• Transport and communications
• Education, training and competence-building
* Economic Development and innovation
• European policy and cooperation
EU 2020 Strategy, Regional policy, Climate and Energy 2030, TEN-T Core Corridor Networks, Smart Specialisation, Urban Agenda, Education and Youth Policy, Circular Economy, Maritime policy - Sea Basin strategy in North Sea, EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
Promotion of Interreg programme options toward Norwegian actors - Interreg BSR, Interreg NSR, Interreg Europe, Urbact, Horizon 2020, Erasmus+. Taking part in policy work of AER, CPMR, BSSSC, NSC, EuroCities, Euromontana and AEBR
National contact point for Interreg Baltic Sea Region and member of MC
Participation in project under Interreg BSR
Active participation in the European organisations AER and BSSSC
Cooperation agreement with Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Seminars, meetings and events
100%: 1 25%: 1
|No accredited persons|
City of Oslo(3),
The regions in Eastern Norway County Network are members of
AER (Assembly of European Regions)
BSSSC (Baltic Sea States Subregional Co-operation)
NSC (North Sea Commission)
CPMR (Conference of Peripheral and Maritime Regions)
01/2014 - 12/2014
25,000 € - 49,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.