CEBRE - Czech Business Representation to the EU in Brussels
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Avenue des Arts 19 A/D
Ms Alena Mastantuono
Ms Alena Mastantuono
CEBRE enhances Czech employers and entrepreneurs in successful representation of their interests vis-a-vis European institutions, European employers and entrepreneurs associations and other bodies on European level.
• Represent the interests of Czech employers and entrepreneurs in the EU
• Enhance the participation of employers and entrepreneurs in European debates
• Strengthen cooperation of Czech employers and entrepreneurs with their partners
• Enhance higher participation of Czech companies in EU projects
• Raise visibility of Czech employers and entrepreneurs in Brussels
TTIP, FTA negotiations, Digital Agenda, Investment Package, Capital Markets Union, Energy Union, SME policy, Industrial competitiveness
• representation of interests of Czech employers and entrepreneurs vis-a-vis the European institutions
• monitoring of legislative proposals with impact on entrepreneurship
• monitoring of Community programs and EU funds
• organisation of networking events
• educational activities in the field of European affairs
• tailor made services
The office is composed of two permanent employees and three assistants - trainees (with no impact on estimation of costs). According to the long-lasting cooperation with Czech Universities CEBRE office offers 6-month internships for two-three Czech university students.
|No accredited persons|
Funding members of CEBRE are Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic, Czech Chamber of Commerce, Confederation of Employers and Entrepreneurs Associations with support of CzechTrade. The above mentioned associations are members of:
CEBRE is a member of the following networks:
• Cercle Tcheque
01/2014 - 12/2014
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
No direct funding of the Brussels office from EU institutions procurements or grants. Nonetheless the funding members of CEBRE are involved in various European projects.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.