International Association for Environmental Communication
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Via Santa Margherita, 26
Mr Roberto Cavallo
Mr Emanuele Biestro
"A.I.C.A. International Association for Environmental Communication" – is an Association constituted on 17th January 2003 in Alba, a town situated in the North-West of Italy. AICA is a cultural project which aims at knowing, studying and promoting environmental communication actions. AICA consists of a group of founder members, a scientific committee and ordinary members.
AICA was founded to…
- … know and diffuse communicative strategies and campaigns concerning the environment made in Europe;
- … study the use of mass-media regarding environmental questions, with particular reference to the opportunities offered by new technologies;
- … find and promote indicators and parameters useful to judge the success of informative campaigns;
- … define strategies which ensure the discovery of new solutions, alternative or complementary to merely technological ones, to sustain durable development through the integration of communication with projecting;
- … increase local government authorities’ awareness of the important role of the communication with citizens;
- … find ways to increase citizens’ environmental awareness;
- … propose administrative solutions to improve and increase effective participation of citizens in environmental choices;
- … give a contribution to find a European common directive on environmental communication.
AICA communicates through…
- the environmental communication internet site www.envi.info;
- the free weekly newsletter to up of 10.000 registered persons;
- a yearly meeting on environmental communication;
LIFE EWWR+ program: European Week for Waste Reduction, Let's Clean Up Europe
AICA è la segreteria organizzativa per l'Italia della Settimana Europea per la Riduzione dei Rifiuti e, come da progetto LIFE EWWR+, coordinatrice a livello Europeo dello European Clean Up day. Inoltre nel 2013 è stata partner del progetto YES! Young e-citizens for a sustainable coastline all'interno del programma Youth in Action.
100%: 1 75%: 1 50%: 1
|No accredited persons|
AICA itself is a member of…
- ACR+ (Association Cities and Regions for Recycling) – www.acrplus.org;
- AIFM (Association Internationale des Forets Mediterraneennes) – www.aifm.org.
01/2013 - 12/2013
< 9,999 €
LIFE EWWR +
AICA è partner beneficiario del progetto LIFE EWWR+, European Week for Waste Recycle. Il progetto è iniziato il 1/7/2013 e terminerà il 30/6/2017.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.