FAKRO Sp. z o.o.
Sp. z o.o. (Private Limited Company)
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
Nowy Sącz 33-300
Mr Ryszard Florek
Mr Piotr Błąkała
Government Affairs Proxy
The FAKRO Group is a leader in innovative solutions for the attic. This includes a variety of roof windows, skylights, solutions for flat roofs as well as loft ladders. The FAKRO Group offers also sun protection including intelligent solar external awning blinds (both for roof and vertical windows), roller shutters and many designs of decoration products. The focus is also made on solar heating installations in roofs.
The goal of the Group is to make its innovative and superior products available to consumers in Europe and globally.
The FAKRO Group:
- has over 3300 employees
- has 12 manufacturing companies all over the world,
- has 16 FAKRO distribution companies (USA, England, France, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Holland, Italy, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia, China, Latvia, Czech Republic),
- has an extended distribution network in all countries where there is a demand for roof windows
- has got a state-of-the-art R&D centre
- is an author of many patented and several patent pending solutions
Internal Market for Goods, Competition Law, Antitrust issues. Equalising chances between old and new Member States.
The FAKRO Group is monitoring the European legislation and initiatives regarding the implementation of the Single European Market as well as regulations relating to building and construction products industry.
It also takes actions to protect its position against the anti-competitive conduct of the other players in the industry.
|No accredited persons|
FAKRO Group is a member of several networks including but not limited to UFEMAT, IFD or Polish Windows and Doors Association.
01/2014 - 12/2014
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.