III - Non-governmental organisations
Non-governmental organisations, platforms and networks and similar
Mr Arthur Lederer
Ms Camelia Marin
1. SOTERIA works to ensure the right of everyone to pursue a spiritual practice.
2. SOTERIA works for society to reflect spirituality as an essential and inherent part of human life and facilitate mankind's spiritual pursuits.
3. SOTERIA promotes spiritual perspectives in public debates.
4. SOTERIA engages local and global community to raise awareness of the immanent principles of inner Spiritual Human Rights reassess the humanity within the human rights, understood from the principles of mankind’s inner nature.
5. SOTERIA aims to secure the freedom of expression for spiritual organisations and ensures their access to public debates.
6. SOTERIA targets specific political campaigns at the judiciary, politicians and media to raise questions of spiritual human rights and find solutions in a political or judicial frame when needed.
Defending Human Rights
Helping Young Democracies
Our organization has been particularly active in the area of interfaith dialogue, protecting human rights in the area of freedom of religion and belief (FORB), creating networks on FORB and developing guidelines for dealing with matters of religious discrimination.
100%: 4 75%: 2 50%: 3 25%: 5
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
|Karen Pui Yun||Hau||24/01/2015||21/01/2016|
01/2014 - 12/2014
10,000 € - 24,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.