Confédération Européenne des Entrepreneurs de Travaux Techniques Agricoles, Ruraux et Forestiers/ European Organisation of Agricultural and Rural Contractors / Zentralverband der europäischen Lohnunternehmer
asbl (non-profit organisation)
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade unions and professional associations
Gasthuisstraat/Rue de l'hôpital, 31
P.O. box: 2
Mr Gérard NAPIAS
Mr Eric DRESIN
CEETTAR's objectives are to:
Represent the national federations and defend their professional interests in relation to the EU together with all the public or private bodies that are active at European level and beyond.
Propose to the European Commission new ideas as well as varied and accredited services in terms of employment, production and marketing.
Help organisations in the new Member States to fulfil their national objectives as rapidly as possible and under the best conditions through the know-how transfer developed by the CAP 40 years ago.
Agricultural and rural contractors are professional contractors who hire out their services chiefly in the agricultural sector. They mainly conduct outside work, whether in agriculture or the forestry sector, which requires the use of modern heavy vehicles. Outside the field of agriculture, rural contractors also assist with municipal works, maintenance of the countryside, paths and water surfaces, protection of the natural environment, composting, land reclamation and even dredging operations.
Through their intervention in the field, rural contractors help to reduce costs and fixed assets for farmers, increase their professional income and specifically confront the new technological challenges facing agricultural production.
Rural contractors bring new ideas and services of increasing diversity, technicality and sophistication to agriculture, rural development and the environment.
Common Agricultural Policy
Employment and social affairs
DG AGRI: CDG CAP, CDG Rural development, CDG Forestry & Cork, Rural Network Assembly
DG GROW: Expert group on Forest-based Industries and Sectorally Related Issues, working Group on Agricultural Tractors of DG
DG REGIO: Structured Dialogue with European Structural and Investment Funds
All issues that matters to Agricultural, Rural and Forest Contractors.
More information can be found at:
100%: 1 25%: 1
|No accredited persons|
- Union nationale des Entreprises du Bois/Nationale Unie van de Hout Sector
- Union of Independent Bulgarian Professional Foresters
- Danske Maskinstationer og Entreprenører
- Koneyrittajien liitto
- Fédération Nationale Entrepreneurs Des Territoires
- Bundesverband der Lohnunternehmer
- Deutscher Forstunternehmer-Verband e.V.
- Association of Farm Contractors in Ireland
- Unione Nationale Imprese di Meccanizziazione Agricola
- LU Altmeisch-Van Der Kley
- CUMELA Nederland
- Polski Zwiazek Pracodowcow Uslugodawcow Rolnych
- Stowarzyszenie Przedsiebiorców lesnych
- Asociatia Forestierilor din Romania
- Združenie zamestnávateľov technických služieb v poľnohospodárstve a lesníctve
- Asociación nacional de Empresas Forestales
- Asociación nacional de Empresas de Servicios Agrícolas y Empresarios de Máquinas Cosechadoras
- Landsföreningen Sveriges Maskinstationer
- National Association of Agricultural Contractors
Small Business Standards (www.sbs-sme.eu)
01/2014 - 12/2014
100,000 € - 199,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.