|Goals / remit of the organisation:
||The Argentine Biofuels Chamber, CARBIO, is a non-profit civic association created with the object of promoting the production and commercialization of biofuels in order to actively contribute to the sustainable economic development of Argentina.
Its members include the largest biodiesel producers in Argentina, responsible for more than 95% of the country´s production and export of biodiesel.
CARBIO´s mission is to generate and add sustainable value to the biofuels production in Argentina
Its objectives include:
- To rigorously preserve its members’ common interests and petition public authorities in defense of all matters directly or indirectly concerning the activity
- To incentivize the creation of norms, laws, regulations, ordinances and/or any other legal instrument that will provide a regulatory framework for the activity
- To contribute actively to positioning Argentine biodiesel as a sustainable product and an alternative energy source that contributes to reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
- To advise and cooperate in studies and research in order to make known the advantages and benefits generated by the use of biofuels
- To organize and actively participate in events, lectures, seminars, courses and exhibits that will contribute to the progress of the sector in relation to research and training.