Vereniging van Bloemenveilingen in Nederland (Association of Dutch Flower Auctions)
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Den Haag 2594 AV
Mr Henk van Ginkel
Ms Eveline Herben
Behartiging van de belangen van haar leden zijnde aangesloten coöperaties en daardoor van de leden van de aangesloten coöperaties (sierteeltproductenten); en de bevordering van de afzet van bloemisterijproducten.
* Review VAT Directive 2006/112 EG
* Proposal for a regulation "On official controls and other activities performed to ensure the application of food and feed law, rules on animal health and welfare, plant reproductive material, plant protection products 2013/0140 COD
* Proposal for a regulation on protective measures against Pest of Plants 2013/0141 COD
* Report on the Directive on the legal protection of biotechnological inventions Directive 98/44 EC
* REGULATION on information provision and promotion measures for agricultural products on the internal market and in third countries COM 2013/0398
Civil Dialogue Group on Horticulture
Informing members of the EP ;
Particpating in working groups of Copa Cogeca and experts for civil dialogue groups;
Informing several DG 's especially Agri,Trade, Markt and Taxud;
Informing members of the Council;
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Member of Copa-Cogeca, Member of NCR
Member of VNO-NCW in the Netherlands, member of Business Europe
01/2014 - 12/2014
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.