II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
(+43) 1 22 400 300
Mr Mark Garrett
Mr Eugenio Longo
Head of EU & Sustainability Affairs
Borealis is a leading provider of chemical and innovative plastics solutions solutions that create value for society.
Focusing on the infrastructure, automotive and advanced packaging markets. Borealis also develops a base chemicals and plant nutirents business and has production facilities, innovation centres and service centres across Europe (Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Italy, Sweden), in the Americas (US and Brazil) and operates together with joint-venture partnerships in the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Working with customers in more than 170 countries around the world, Borealis is committed to the principles of Responsible Care® and to high ethical standards. (See
Circular Economy package
State compensation (energy)
reach - registration polymers
Energy and climate policies / Emissions trading Scheme, Environment policy (chemicals/REACH), trade defence instruments/anti-dumping, Competition policy, M&A, circular economy, fertlizer policy
50%: 1 25%: 4
head of sustainability & EU Affairs
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Borealis is amongst other an active member of
- PlasticsEurope - the European Association fo Plastics Manufacturers
- CEFIC - the European Chemicals Industry Council
- APPE - The Association of Petrochemicals Producers in Europe
- Fertilizers Europe - the European Fertilizers Manufacturers Association
- EMPA - the European Melamine Producers Association
- WBCSD - the World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- FROCC - European Association of Producers of Flame Retardant Olefinic Cable Compounds
- FSEU - Fire safe Europe
- EUROPEN - European Organization for Packaging and the Environment
- EUROPACABLE - The voice of the wire and cable manufacturers in Europe
01/2014 - 12/2014
200,000 € - 299,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.