KBC Asset Management NV
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
Mr Dirk Mampaey
CEO & President of the Executive Committee
Ms Muyldermans Chris
counsel Regulatory Affairs, corp.Publ.Pol KBC Group NV
In June 2000 KBC Asset Management, was established as a separate company in accordance with the directives of the Belgian Banking Commission. This position alongside the banking and insurance activities of the group not only shows the independence of the asset management company, but also the strategic importance the group attaches to these activities. KBC Asset Management is a 55% daughter company of the KBC Holding. The other 45% is held by KBC Bank.
Over time, KBC Asset Management has substantially expanded its activities
• over different regions;
• over its investment products & services (to become the actual market leader in Belgium for both retail funds and institutional portfolios);
• on SRI (Socially Responsible Investments).
Capital Markets Union
Financial services and financial stabiltity
capital markets Union
|No accredited persons|
ICMA ( AMIC)
01/2014 - 12/2014
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.