Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel)
VI - Organisations representing local, regional and municipal authorities, other public or mixed entities, etc.
Other public or mixed entities, created by law whose purpose is to act in the public interest
Utrecht 3511 RC
Ms Claudia Zuiderwijk
Mr Remco de Bruijn
Sr. Advisor EU Public Affairs / EU coordinator
Netherlands Chamber of Commerce - Source for Entrepreneurship
The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce is a modern public service provider dedicated to support entrepreneurs on all aspects of running a business. The Chamber of Commerce manages the national business register and offers reliable information on every company, enhancing legal certainty in doing business. Based on the knowledge, data and networks of the Chamber of Commerce, entrepreneurs are provided with independent information and support to start-up, grow, innovate and internationalize. The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce has 19 offices across the country and approximately 1500 employees.
• Managing the business register
• Providing information, advice and support to business (e.g. business start-up, finance, internationalisation, innovation)
• Manager & developer of (digital) business plazas
• Promotion of regional economic development
Main facts and figures 2014:
• A business register with 2,5 million registered companies
• 25 million website visits per year on our website kvk.nl
• 1 million questions answered per year via web, chat, telephone, email and offices
• A business panel of 7.000 entrepreneurs (response rate > 50%)
• Chamber online community "Hallo": 100.000 members
• 500.000 issued export documents
- Internal Market, Industry, Enterpreneurship and SMEs
- Digital Agenda
- Research and Innovation
- Better Regulation
- Regional Policy
Committee on Interconnection of Central, Commercial and Companies' Registers
Company Law Expert Group - Business Registers (CLEG-BR)
100%: 1 25%: 6
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce manages the Dutch business register with 2,5 million registered companies.
The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce is member of Eurochambres (Association of European Chambers of Commerce) and ICC (International Chamber of Commerce).
01/2014 - 12/2014
100,000 € - 199,999 €
COSME (DG GROWTH)
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.