MAC-Team aisbl - Pôle Européen de coopération Multi-Acteurs
III - Non-governmental organisations
Non-governmental organisations, platforms and networks and similar
rue charles meert, 11
6 Rond Point Schuman
P.O. box: box 5
Mr Yves Boisselier
Mr Yves Boisselier
The Association works towards the non-profit ends of international utility as follow:
• To support the bonds, co-operations and exchanges between the various socio-economic actors and of the civil company of the countries and areas of the European Union and its international partners.
• To support the actions of education, training, transfer of knowledge and know-how, management and development of knowledge up to the implementation of training or education curricula or of structure of virtual higher education or not, like all the actions concerned with certification, recognition of levels or those related to the development by the quality of the training/education institutions and their system of management (including ECVET and prior learning experience validation).
• To set up a representative and non discriminatory forum intended to support the effective interaction of its members around a common objective of study, development and deployment of solutions in sectors of reference when that is convenient.
• To propose a strategic, technological, animation and eventually of means assistance to the operators or the prescribers of projects or programs of co-operation, including by the implementation of collaborative and/or remote solutions, as well as of the best practices of quality approaches at all levels.
• To support the Members in their activities of collaboration, development and open innovation.
• To accompany the Members and their networks in valorisation and the dissemination of the results of their activities of co-operation.
• To promote methodologies and approaches to facilitate appraisal of impact assessment and goals fulfillment (based on Outcome Mapping and RBM-Result Based Management).
- SME transition and transmission
- Mentoring capacity building
- Future Internet, IoT, Collaborative approaches
- Social innovation
- Education / Training / validation and recognition
- citizen and society governance
Register as think tank to work on Civil Society and specially on issues related to: education, training, innovation, research, open-innovation, collaborative learning, social affairs, responsible practices, transnational cooperation and impact assessment.
Some activities are also sector based (agro-food, biotech, health, ICT/Future of Internet, Ethics/Privacy ...)
75%: 0 50%: 0 25%: 1
Members of the MAC-Team, the Multi-actors cooperation network, covering EU, candidate countries, and Mediterranean countries. It notably includes members of the following thematic networks: food-net (www.food-net.eu); EUE-Net, the European University-Enterprise cooperation network (www.eue-net.org); and the OI-Net, the academic European Open Innovation network (www.oi-net.eu).
More persons are involved in these activities, but the transparency register doesn't accept voluntary members in their control system. :-) so a simplified version has been provided here.
|No accredited persons|
ISPIM - International Society for Professional Innovation Management.
01/2015 - 12/2015
10,000 € - 24,999 €
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.