Demographic Change Regions Network
VI - Organisations representing local, regional and municipal authorities, other public or mixed entities, etc.
(+32) 2 737 99 74
Mr Paul Engelen
Mr Paul Engelen
• raising the awareness of European institutions on the specific needs of regions affected by demographic change,
• cooperating with EU institutions – in particular the European Parliament, the European Commission and the Committee of Regions,
• sharing information and experiences on demographic change issues,
• improving the cooperation among Brussels based regional offices,
• developing common projects,
• promoting cooperation between the regions and stakeholders such as NGO’s and universities.
Europe 2020 Strategy, EIP active and healthy ageing.
Regular meetings and brainstorming sessions, seminars and workshops, meetings with relevant officials and also disseminating best practises in form of consultation responses and presentations.
All persons engaged to DCRN activities are members of the staff of regional offices in Brussels or regional administrations. They are all paid by regional authorities; their engagement for DCRN is part of their job as an employee of their region.
|No accredited persons|
Representation of the Land Brandenburg to the EU(1),
Sächsisches Verbindungsbüro in Brüssel(1),
Office of the Province of Limburg(1),
Informationsbüro des Landes Mecklenburg-Vorpommern bei der EU(1),
Castilla y León Office in Brussels(1),
North Finland EU Office(1),
Le Bureau Bourgogne Franche-Comté de Bruxelles(1),
Fundación Galicia Europa (1),
Principado de Asturias (1),
Regional Office of Extremadura in Brussels (1),
Office of Castilla-La Mancha in Brussels (1),
Landesvertretung Sachsen-Anhalt bei der EU (1).
01/2013 - 12/2013
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
DCRN has no own budget and no own staff. All non-personnel-costs for DCRN activities (e.g. for events, prints, translations) are shared by the regions who are member of the network. Only public resources are used to finance the DCRN activities.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.