Brunswick Group LLP
I - Professional consultancies/law firms/self-employed consultants
Lincoln's Inn Fields, 16
London WC2A 3ED
Avenue des Arts 27
Mr Andrew Fenwick
Mr Philippe Blanchard
Brunswick is an international corporate communications partnership that helps businesses and other organizations address critical communications challenges. We started in London in 1987 and have grown organically into a private partnership of 23 offices around the world. Today we have around 120 Partners – senior professionals from a range of industry backgrounds – and a total staff of over 700.
We offer our clients a range of specialist capabilities – by issue, transaction, sector or audience – designed to deliver the desired outcome. Brunswick operates as a one-firm firm, offering a seamless service across international boundaries.
Brunswick in Brussels focuses on EU public and regulatory affairs, media relations and corporate reputation building. Our international and multilingual team has expertise in a broad number of areas of EU policy development and provides strategic advice and media relations for clients in sectors including financial services, energy and environmental policy, consumer industries, agriculture and food, transport, healthcare, digital & intellectual property and telecoms. Our in-house research team offers clients the opportunity to explore the opinions of key political and regulatory stakeholders and to identify trends and emerging issues impacting their business and sector. Brunswick Brussels works seamlessly with our offices in other major political centres, including London, Washington D.C., Paris, Berlin and Beijing.
Brunswick Group follows EU policy developments for its clients across a number of policy areas, including financial services, energy, transport, infrastructure, technology, media, telecommunications, security, food, healthcare, environment, consumer goods and competition.
Brunswick’s team focuses on communications that are critically important to our clients’ businesses:
- Regulatory affairs & government relations: lobbying for legislative impact and change; promoting corporate reputation to address regulatory and political issues
- Corporate reputation: raising the profile, protecting and enhancing corporate reputation with key audiences internally and externally.
- Crisis management: defending a company’s integrity, business practices and assets, and developing effective responses.
- Ongoing investor & media communications: gaining insight, maintaining and building understanding among investors, analysts and the media.
- Opinion research & polling: research among elite stakeholders to identify reputation drivers, issues and opportunities
75%: 10 50%: 5 25%: 2
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
American European Community Association, Centre for European Policy Studies, British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium, American Chamber of Commerce to the EU.
03/2013 - 02/2014
1,000,000 € - 1,249,999 €
>= 1,000,000 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.