Imperial Brands PLC
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
Bristol BS3 2LL
Avenue de Cortenbergh 89
Ms Alison Cooper
Chief Executive Officer
Mr Alan Hardacre
Head of Group Corporate Affairs
Imperial Brands, a FTSE 100 company headquartered in Bristol in the UK, is the parent company of a dynamic international business specialising in tobacco and non-tobacco brands. Imperial Brands consists of five distinct entities: Imperial Tobacco, Tabacalera, ITG Brands, Fontem Ventures and Logista.
Our core business is built around a tobacco portfolio that offers a comprehensive range of cigarettes (e.g. Davidoff, Gauloises), fine cut (e.g. Drum, Golden Virginia) and smokeless tobaccos (e.g. skruf), papers (e.g. Rizla) and cigars (e.g. Montecristo, Cohiba). Through our Fontem Ventures business, we're also developing a portfolio of brands beyond tobacco, including the e-vapour brand blu. Adding to the breadth of our activities is Logista, one of the largest logistics businesses in Europe.
• The implementation of Directive 2014/40/EU on the approximation of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States concerning the manufacture , presentation, and sale of tobacco and related products.
• Review of Directive 2011/64/EC, on the structure and rates of excise duty applied to manufactured tobacco.
• Review of Council Directive 2008/118/EC concerning the general arrangements for excise duty and repealing Directive 92/12/EEC
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Tobacco related regulation
• Lobbying Transparency
• Anti-Illicit Trade
• Intellectual Property
• Taxation & customs
• Movement of excisable goods
• Public health
• Secondary legislation (implementing & delegated acts)
• Scientific developments and Better Regulation [science based policy making]
100%: 4 50%: 3
We recruit 2 trainees on a 6-months basis under a 'convention d'immersion professionnelle'.
|No accredited persons|
Confederation of EC Cigarette Manufacturers (CECCM)
European Smoking Tobacco Association (ESTA)
European Cigar Manufacturers Association (ECMA)
European Rolling Papers Association (ERPA)
European Travel Retail Council (ETRC)
Public Affairs Council
10/2015 - 09/2016
400,000 € - 499,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
This estimate is calculated according to salary costs of IMB Brussels Office staff involved in interest representation, based on the proportion of employee time devoted to these activities. In addition, it includes an estimate of the costs related to interest representation towards the European Institutions by non-Brussels-based employees, also in proportion to their activities. According to the Transparency Register Compliance Guidelines on financial information, this estimate includes fees paid for outsourced activities (i.e. consultancy contract fees). The estimate excludes membership fees to the various trade associations, as those organisations have registered themselves. The list is included in the 'Membership and affiliation' section.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code:
Imperial Brands Code of Conduct The Society for European Affairs Professionals Code of Conduct