European Calcium Silicate Producers Association
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
68 Boulevard du Souverain
(+49) 2408 5996207
Mr Frederic Dörlitz
Mr Antonio Caballero Gonzalez
ECSPA is a non-profit-making Association.
ECSPA's aim is protecting and promoting the common interests of its members especially in the technical and administrative sector at a European level. To this ECSPA co-ordinates the interests and expertise of its members and contributes with this experience to the European legislation and standardization process. ECSPA's remit is maintaining permanent links with the EU, the “Comité Européen de Normalisation” and with all other supranational bodies with a view to represent and defend the professional interest of its members as a whole.
ECSPA provides a package of services to its members comprising inter alia the preparation and submission of calls and the co-ordination of common research projects.
- Construction Product Regulation
- Resource Efficiency opportunities in the building sector
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
- Energy Efficiency Directive
- Waste Frame Directive
- Information and awareness raising amongst our members through internal workshops and newsletters
- Implementation Guideline CPR
Standing Committee on Construction on particular invitations
Advisory Group/Preparatory group of the Standing Committee on Construction on particular invitations
As an association of producers of construction materials, we follow legal activities at the EU Commission's and Parliament's level related to our products and field of activity. This comprises legislation in the field related to the Internal Market as well as environment and energy related policies.
100%: 1 50%: 1
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
- Bundesverband Kalksandsteinindustrie e.V.
- Fédération de l’industrie belge du Béton préfabriqué
- Grupa SILIKATY Spółka z o.o.
- K.S.V. Verband Schweizer Kalksandstein Produzenten
- Saint-Gobain Weber Oy Ab
- Vereniging Nederlands Kalkzandsteenplatform
- Xella Magyarország Kft
- Xella Polska Spółka z o.o.
- Xella Baustoffe Alpe-Adria Holding GmbH
- is a member of Construction Products Europe, the European umbrella association representing the common interests of construction products manufacturers.
- is a member of the European Masonry Alliance, a platform of associations representing manufacturers of materials for masonry structures.
- maintains a liaison with CEN, the European Committee for Standardisation.
01/2014 - 12/2014
100,000 € - 199,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
All revenues come from membership and service fees.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.