Navigation path

Additional tools

  • Print version
  • Decrease text
  • Increase text
  • Choose high contrast version
  • Choose standard colour version




Profile of registrant

S.C. ROMTELECOM S.A

Identification number in the register: 71846703030-55
Registration date: 15/01/10 09:44:11

The information on this organisation was last modified on 07/02/14 09:19:15
The date of the last annual update was 07/02/14 09:19:15


Registrant : Organisation or self-employed individual

Name/company name: S.C. ROMTELECOM S.A
Acronym:
Legal status: Joint Stock Company
Website address: http://www.romtelecom.ro

Sections

Section: II - In-house lobbyists and trade/professional associations
and more precisely: Companies & groups

Person with legal responsibility

Surname, Name: Mr  J.B NIKOLAI BECKERS
Position: Chief Executive Officer

Permanent person in charge of EU relations

Surname, Name: Mr  Razvan Ionescu
Position: Director Regulatory Affairs Division

Contact details:

Contact details of organisation's head office: 3 Piata Presei Libere 
Bucharest 013702
ROMANIA
Telephone number: (+40) 214005229
Fax number: (+) 
Other contact information:

Goals / remit

Goals / remit of the organisation: Romtelecom is the incumbent fixed telecommunications provider in Romania and nowadays is ranked one of the best Romanian companies in the market. Romtelecom has evolved intelligently, with many efforts, from a former state monopoly to a private company, owned by OTE International Investment Ltd. which controls 54.01% of its shares capital and Romanian State which controls the remaining of 45.99%. Today, Romtelecom offers reliable, innovative and easy-to-use services, from the traditional fixed telephony to high quality Internet, digital TV, to the most secure hosting data center in Romania, voice and data bundled services and a permanently supervised and improved Customer Care program.

The Corporate mission is to deliver promptly ever-growing reliable telecommunication and entertainment services and the Corporate vision is that Romtelecom is the service company setting the standards within Romania, by exceeding the expectations of customers, employees and shareholders in the provision of high quality communication, entertainment and IT solutions.
The organisation's fields of interests are:
  • national
  • European

Number of persons engaged in activities falling under the scope of the Transparency Register

Number of persons: 17
Complementary information:

Persons accredited for access to European Parliament premises

No accredited persons

Activities

Main EU initiatives covered the year before by activities falling under the scope of the Transparency Register:


Information Society

Fields of interest for e-mail alerts on consultations and roadmaps;

Fields declared by the organisation:
  • Audiovisual and Media
  • Competition
  • Consumer Affairs
  • Development
  • Economic and Financial Affairs
  • Education
  • Employment and Social Affairs
  • Enterprise
  • Environment
  • General and Institutional Affairs
  • Information Society
  • Internal Market
  • Regional Policy
  • Research and Technology
  • Trade

Networking

Information on (i) organisation's membership of any associations/federations/confederations or (ii) relationships to other bodies in formal or informal networks.




SC. ROMTELECOM S.A. is a member of the following National and International Associations:

• AOTR - Romanian Telecommunications Operators' Association
• ANISP - National Association of the Internet Service Providers from Romania
• ETNO – European Telecommunications Network Operators’ (Incumbents) Association
• ITU – International Telecommunications Union
• CDG – CDMA Development Group
• American Chamber of Commerce

Financial data

Financial year: 01/2013 - 12/2013
Estimated costs to the organisation directly related to representing interests to EU institutions in that year: 50,000 €
Amount and source of funding received from the EU institutions in financial year n-1 of registration
Procurement: 0 €
Grants: 0 €
Other (financial) information provided by the organisation:


Code of conduct

By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.