Aenao - Center of non-formal education
Non Governmental Organization
III - Non-governmental organisations
Non-governmental organisations, platforms and networks and similar
Aderfwn Pouliou, 3
Ms Catherine Amoutzia
Ms Catherine Amoutzia
he N.G.O Aenao was established in 2006 in order to promote health, in its wide sense, and to encourage the dialogue between science, culture and religion. It occupies a group of scientists- volunteers, and is coordinated by experienced scientists.
Aenao aims to:
• Promote health by creating networks and implementing projects based on non-formal education and learning by experience methodology
• Develop the consciousness of community of health
• Inform the community on issues regarding science in the broad sense, culture, religion and education
• Undertake national and international collaboration with reliable agents, in order to exchange experience and best practices
• Design programs that encourage social cohesion, protect the human rights and respect the environment
• Empower women to take initiatives and improve their socio-economic status
• Empower young people, enhance and build their personal skills.
• Inform society on innovative programs and activities which are consistent with the organization’s aims and disseminate their results through conferences, seminars, meetings, etc.
• Organize campaigns and initiatives that benefit the society
Aenao’s educational material in the field of health promotion has been recognized by the national educational authorities and has been recommended for the school curriculum.
Aenao is an active member of the INGO Healthy Network.
H MKO AENAO υλοποεί προγράμματα στα πλάισια του ERASMUS+, και επικεντρώνεται στη κινητικότητα των νέων
Τα αποτελέσματα των προγραμμάτων Ε+ θα προωθηθούν στο dissemination platform , για να είναι άμεσα διαθέσιμα για κάθε ενδιαφερόμενο
Η ΜΚΟ ΑΕΝΑΟ απασχολεί άτομα σε εθελοντική βάση και δεν έχει μόνιμο προσωπικό
|No accredited persons|
Aenao is an active member of the INGO Healthy Network. The Healthy Network is an iNGO, which is an international network that aims at developing partnerships and projects between non-profit organizations and institutions working with young people.
Through its activities, the Healthy Network iNGO aims at health for all young people across Europe and its neighbouring countries.
Members of the Healthy Network are active in the field of health promotion in a broad sense, according to the principles of non-formal education. We work in an integrating and inclusive way, targeting young people in urban and rural areas.
01/2013 - 12/2013
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
Σύμβαση με UNESCO 323420
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.