II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Avenue de Cortenbergh, 172
Ms Beate Raabe
Mr Noel James Regan
EU Affairs Director
The Association’s objectives, in compliance with the rules of good governance and the European and national laws particularly on competition, shall be:
- To promote the interests of its membership, companies, national federations and associations involved in the supply, trading and distribution of natural gas and related activities such as storage and LNG;
- to promote the development of natural gas in Europe particularly in the legal, economic, technical and scientific areas to prepare studies therefore and to promote cooperation within the gas industry;
- to promote the smooth functioning of the internal natural gas market and to undertake, in its field of competence, any activity which may contribute to the sustainable development of Europe;
- to help improve knowledge of natural gas, of its performances and its use in Europe and to contribute to a wide circulation of this knowledge;
- to take a stance on issues of common interest to the European natural gas industry with respect to international and supra-national organisations, including, but not limited to, the European Institutions, and to public opinion;
- to promote the exchange of information and points of view on natural gas issues of general interest between all the public and private players and the representatives of the European gas industry, namely companies that operate on the natural gas markets as well as national federations and other associations representing the interests of the gas industry;
- to carry out any other activities that could aim at the objectives mentioned in this article.
Implementation of the third legislative package for an internal EU gas and electricity market
2030 framework for climate and energy policies
Emissions Trading Directive
EU-Russia relations: Gas Advisory Council + Thematic Groups
Gas Regulatory Forum (Madrid Forum)
Citizens’ Energy Forum (London Forum)
Energy Forum (Berlin Forum)
Smart Grids Taskforce – Expert Group 3 (Regulatory recommendations for smart grid deployment)
European Energy Forum
Policy and legislation concerning the wholesale, retail and distribution of natural gas in Europe.
These include in particular general energy political, internal gas market as well as climate related and other environmental matters.
100%: 0 75%: 4 50%: 1 25%: 1
Total staff : 10 FTE
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
01/2014 - 12/2014
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
EUROGAS has opted to indicate the entire budget of the AISBL.
This is financed through membership fees (see EUROGAS http://www.eurogas.org/about-us/our-members/ for details).
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.