Unione Regionale delle Camere di Commercio del Veneto
VI - Organisations representing local, regional and municipal authorities, other public or mixed entities, etc.
Other sub-national public authorities
Via delle Industrie, 19/D
Mr Gian Angelo Bellati
Mr Francesco Pareti
Head of European policies department
Unioncamere del Veneto is financed by public funding, partly coming from the local Chambers of Commerce and partly from cooperation with other public institutions and European projects.
Unioncamere del Veneto represents the seven Chambers of Commerce of the North-Italian Veneto region. It also acts as a coordinating body for the enhancement of the regional economy through the promotion of the relations with other regional, national and European institutions. Some of its main activities consist in providing information on European policies, legislation and funding programmes through inquiries, seminars and training schemes; promoting partnerships between transnational public and private bodies, and coordinating multi-lateral projects.
Unioncamere del Veneto has three separate operating bodies: a General Affairs Department, a European Policy Department (known as Eurosportello) both located in Venice, and a representative office in Brussels (the Brussels Delegation).
In order to achieve its goals, Unioncamere acts as a solid member of the European Enterprise Network and co-operates with the Veneto Regional Government, Italian and European chambers of commerce, the European Commission and various public and private associations. This dialogue at a European level is essential in influencing EU policies and gaining a voice in Europe.
Unioncamere del Veneto is partner and leader in several transnational co-operation projects, providing partner search assistance and supporting the access to new markets in EU and extra-EU countries.
Our main sectors of activity are:
• Structural Funds
• Industrial policies
• Competition and State aids
• Education and professional training
• External relations
- Juncker plan/EFSI
- Extension of GI protection to non agricultural products
- EUSAIR and EUSALP strategy
- Product safety and Market surveillance package
• Attendance of the meetings of the European Parliamentary Committees AGRI, ECON, ITRE, IMCO, EMPL, REGI, INTA;
• creating working papers, reports and studies addressed to stakeholders in the Veneto Region;
• replying to EU public consultations;
• creating regional networks through Eurosportello;
• dissemination of European information through the newsletter "Eurosportello Informa" with information about EU legislation, initiatives, R&D programmes, calls for tenders, cooperation opportunities, etc.
• every week Eurosportello Veneto publishes the most relevant and urgent news from the EU (calls for tenders, public procurements, legislation, etc.) in the economic pages of regional newspapers;
• Internationalisation Desk activities include several meetings in cooperation with the Regional Government of Veneto and the System of the Chambers of Commerce.
• every year the Regional Union of Veneto Chambers of Commerce answers to thousands of enquiries from enterprises, consultants, the Eurosprotello sub-network, local institutions, regional government, students, etc.
• assistance to SMEs, universities, public bodies regarding various EU programmes.
• organisation of seminars and courses.
100%: 5 75%: 10 50%: 5
1 Secretary General
1 Responsible of the European-funded projects and Administrative Manager
1 Responsible EU project area
1 Institutional Affairs Manager
5 Administrative staff
6 Employees for Institutional Affairs
1 Head Study Office
9 Staff involved in EU projects
3 Financial Project Managers
5 Project Managers
3 Computer technicians
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Unioncamere del Veneto is part of the Enterprise Europe Network and as Coordinator of the Friend Europe Consortium (which represents North-Eastern Italy) it supports SMEs development and potential innovation through advice, information and assistance on European issues.
01/2013 - 12/2013
< 9,999 €
European Commission, EASME
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.