Public Limited Company
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
St. James's Square, 1
London SW1Y 4PD
11 Rond-Point Schuman
Mr Bob Dudley
Group Chief Executive
Mr Emmanuel Haton
Director European Government Affairs
BP is of one of the world's leading international oil and gas companies. We operate or market our products in around 80 countries, employ over 83,000 people and provide our customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heating and light, lubricants to keep engines turning, retail services and petrochemicals products used to make everyday items like textiles and food packaging.
Our interests and activities are split between Upstream which includes oil and natural gas exploration; field development and production; hydrocarbon transportation, storage and processing; and the marketing and trading of natural gas including liquefied natural gas (LNG), and Downstream which involves the supply and trading, refining, manufacturing, marketing and transportation of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemicals products.
Our low carbon business is primarily in onshore wind farms and biofuels.
Representation of the positions, views and interests of BP p.l.c. to the institutions of the European Union in areas including:
1. European policy and legislation impacting the business of our company including in the areas of energy, offshore safety, research and innovation, climate change, environmental protection, competition, financial markets and employment.
2. EU international relations with countries and regions of importance to our business operations.
Large Combustion Plants Directive
European Emissions Trading system
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Our principal memberships are as follows:
2. IOGP (International Association of Oil and Gas Producers)
3. ERT (European Roundtable of Industrialists)
5. EPC (The European Policy Centre)
6. EEF (European Energy Forum)
7. The Kangaroo Group
8. EUGBC (EU Georgia Business Council)
9. Ad Hoc Council/The European Government Business Relations Council
10. British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium
11. American Chamber of Commerce
12. The German Marshall Fund of the United States
01/2014 - 12/2014
2,500,000 € - 2,999,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
1. Estimate based on full year 2014 actual expenditures and use of time for the direct lobbying of all the EU institutions.
2. Estimate includes costs (including overheads) of all staff and consultancy services attributable to direct lobbying and all payments to trade associations, think tanks and for memberships.
3. Estimate has been calculated as per the most recently issued guidelines.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.