Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
I - Professional consultancies/law firms/self-employed consultants
Avenue Marnix, 28
Ms Catherine Potten
Senior Financial Controller
Ms Esther Trieling
Edelman is the world’s leading independent public relations firm with over 4,800 employees in 67 offices worldwide. Our public affairs practice has more than 200 professionals in key political capitals, including Brussels, Beijing, Berlin, London, Paris and Washington, D.C.
Edelman Brussels benefits from a multinational and multilingual staff with experience in European Union institutions, national governments, business, NGOs and the media.
We offer public affairs and strategic communications advice and implementation, as well as a link to our worldwide network, in a wide range of sectors including energy and climate change, environment, transport, ICT, agriculture, food, healthcare and financial services.
1. COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THE COUNCIL, THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE AND THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS A policy framework for climate and energy in the period from 2020 to 2030
2. COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THE COUNCIL, THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE AND THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS Towards a circular economy: A zero waste programme for Europe
3. Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL o the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation)
4. Proposal for a DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL concerning measures to ensure a high common level of network and information security across the Union
5. COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THE COUNCIL, THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE AND THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS Horizon 2020 - The Framework Programme for Research and Innovation
Our clients include companies, associations, not-for profit organisations and coalitions of business/NGOs. We offer public affairs and strategic communications services in a wide range of sectors including energy and climate change, environment, transport, ICT, agriculture, food, healthcare and financial services.
100%: 0 75%: 12 50%: 2 25%: 3
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
|Miguel||Fernandes da Silva||08/03/2016||04/03/2017|
British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium
European Policy Centre
Belgian Public Relations Consultants Association
07/2014 - 06/2015
1,750,000 € - 1,999,999 €
>= 1,000,000 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
The information provided above reflects the revenues of the Edelman companies in Belgium: Edelman Public Relations Worldwide SA and A&R Belgium sprl. This is based on the revenue attributable to representing interests to EU Institutions on behalf of our clients. It does not include public relations services (consumer campaigns, consumer oriented media campaigns) which may be provided to our clients on a European or local (Belgian) level.
In the interest of transparency, the numbers for annual turnover and client revenue include both fees and possible costs relating to activities covered by the register on behalf of our clients.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code: