II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Avenue Palmerston, 4
Mr Daniel HEC
Mr Daniel HEC
. to promote safety, reliability, cost effectiveness and environmental advantages of natural gas systems and appliances
· to identify, monitor and take action on technical legislation at EU level
· to promote with the EU institutions fair European legislation reflecting the industry’s high safety record and respecting subsidiary
· to actively monitor standardisation activities related to natural gas conducted by CEN, ISO, OIML and others
· to identify appropriate levels of competence for a safe and effective operation of gas systems
· to study any technical subject of interest for its members
· to promote cooperation with other associations representing the gas industry and the manufacturers
Technical policy and legislation regarding gas infrastructure, gas utilisation and environment in Europe.
European energy policy. Climate change.
|No accredited persons|
International Gas Union
01/2014 - 12/2014
600,000 € - 699,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
The annual budget of the Association is indicated.
This budget is totally finaced through membership fees.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.