F2013 FPG83 - Fiscalis project group on Information Technology collaboration (E02777)
This group no longer exists
TAXUD - DG Taxation and Customs Union
Within the context of the possibilities for IT collaboration and cost reduction offered by the new generation of CCN, the proposed project group will aim at:
1. Fostering the development of a joint IT architecture for taxation systems;
2. Evaluate the current governance and organisational model of taxation IT systems finding ways to improve it;
3. Reflect on the future strategic initiatives in the area of taxation IT systems;
4. Promote the development of a common methodology for assessing the added value of tax-related IT systems;
5. Promote exchange of best practices for the efficient acquisition, development, installation, maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Community and non-Community components of the communication and information exchange systems.
communication and information exchange systems;
- foster awareness of the value and results delivered by the Fiscalis IT community.
Coordinate with Member States, exchange of views
Type D - Member State Authority
Publication in RegExp:
30 May 2012
03 Dec 2014