F2013 FPG83 - Fiscalis project group on Information Technology collaboration (E02777)
Group which operates on a permanent basis
TAXUD - Taxation and Customs Union DG
Within the context of the possibilities for IT collaboration and cost reduction offered by the new generation of CCN, the proposed project group will aim at:
1. Fostering the development of a joint IT architecture for taxation systems;
2. Evaluate the current governance and organisational model of taxation IT systems finding ways to improve it;
3. Reflect on the future strategic initiatives in the area of taxation IT systems;
4. Promote the development of a common methodology for assessing the added value of tax-related IT systems;
5. Promote exchange of best practices for the efficient acquisition, development, installation, maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Community and non-Community components of the communication and information exchange systems.
communication and information exchange systems;
- foster awareness of the value and results delivered by the Fiscalis IT community.
Coordinates with Member States, exchange of views
Publication in RegExp:
30 May 2012
02 Apr 2013