F2013 FPG72 - Standing Committee for Administrative Co-operation (SCAC) forms and feedback - Implementation of Articles 8, 13 and 16 of Regulation (EU) No 904/2010 (E02577)
This group no longer exists
TAXUD - DG Taxation and Customs Union
The project group shall define the content, the layout and the use of the forms foreseen by articles 8 and 13 and for the transmission of feedback foreseen by article 16.
To this aim, participants will be asked to:
• review the content, layout and use of the present forms (SCAC 2004 and 383) in view of identifying deficiencies, updating and aligning the content with new VAT legislation;
• identify the best solutions to improve the content, layout and use of the forms, taking into account new IT possibilities. Possible solutions could be new versions of the present forms, new forms (one form instead of two, with possibilities to tick the boxes that are needed, simplified forms, etc), new guidelines for a better use of the forms;
• define the conditions under which feedback can be asked, taken into account the cost-benefit balance (administrative burden);
• identify the most suitable rules for the transmission of feedback;
• discuss the application of thresholds and deadlines for feedback, again taking into account the cost-benefit balance.
Coordinates with Member States, exchange of views
Publication in RegExp:
14 Apr 2011
05 Feb 2014