C2013 F_049 - Project Group on Specific Classification Issues (audio/video products) (E02762)
This group no longer exists
TAXUD - DG Taxation and Customs Union
- To address specific classification problems encountered by Member States in order to assist the customs administrations to "act as one" by preparing appropriate draft measures for the classification of goods in the EU Tariff.
- Fact finding on the current situation in Member States and determination of the classification issues encountered in practice.
- To ensure an uniform approach to classification in the CN ("Act as one") by providing guidance.
- To propose appropriate draft legal measures.
- To ensure uniform treatment and neutral conditions of competition for traders in the Community.
- To improve interaction between Member States in classification cases.
- To ensure uniformity of the Binding Tariff Informations.
Coordinates with Member States, exchange of views
Publication in RegExp:
12 Mar 2013
03 Dec 2014