Navigation path

Additional tools

Starting a business

Before starting a business, you should always seek advice from the tax administration and/or a professional advisor. If you want to start business in another Member State, please contact the tax department responsible for helping foreign traders. The contact details can be found in the Commission's information document "VAT in the European Union".

Sales business to business and general sales to consumers

For more details, you should consult your own country's tax authorities.