Participating in Fiscalis
Actions funded include:
Events bringing together officials from Participating Countries:
- Seminars : one off events, where administrations of all the participating countries meet to examine specific topics
- Workshops : small-scale seminars without interpretation
- Multilateral Controls : coordinated control of the tax liability of one or more related taxable persons, organised by two or more participating countries
: composed of a limited number of interested countries (5-10 participants) meeting several times during a fixed period of time to achieve specific predefined objectives
A Compliance Risk Management Guide for tax administrations has been developed by such a group, the Fiscalis Risk Management Platform Group
- Working visits : exchanges of officials between participating countries' administrations to share knowledge and good practice
For these, the Fiscalis programme finances costs relating to organising and participating in an event (travel costs, accommodation costs, daily allowance).
- Trans-European IT systems and
- Training modules (See eLearning)
For these, the Fiscalis programme finances development and maintenance costs.
Participating countries include
- Candidate countries and potential candidate countries (who have concluded a bilateral agreement with the Commission on the conditions for participating in the programmes).